In our latest podcast, Mark and I discuss last week’s Supreme Court oral argument in EEOC v. Abercrombie & Fitch Stores, Inc., the Title VII headscarf case. We analyze the legal issues, discuss implications for religious accommodations generally, and predict the outcome.
- Free Exercise by Moonlight
- Canada’s Hobby Lobby Moment?
- Miah, “Muslims, Schooling and the Question of Self-Segregation”
- “Cultural, Religious and Political Contestations” (Mansouri, ed.)
- Around the Web This Week
- “Funding Religious Heritage” (Fornerod, ed.)
- “Dissent on Core Beliefs” (Chambers & Nosco, eds.)
- “It is by obeying the judgments of our predecessors that we are empowered to make judgments of our own.”
- Hon. Kenneth Starr to Lecture at Touro on “The First Freedom: Religious Liberty in America”
- “Religious Literacy in Policy and Practice” (Dinham & Francis, eds.)