By far the most fascinating story to be covered at today’s inaugural festivities involves the genesis and meaning of Justice Scalia’s head-dress. The voracious hunger for conspiratorial explanations in the Twitterverse was predictable, but it was sated (or perhaps ‘whetted’ is the mot juste) by CLR Forum friend Kevin Walsh, whose dash and sense of medieval panache is second to none.
- Certiorari Granted in Legislative Prayer Case
- The Top Five New Law & Religion Papers on SSRN
- Good-Bye to All That?
- Targeting, Unequal Application, and Free Exercise
- Panel on Islamic Law and the Arab Spring (June 4)
- Around the Web This Week
- Castellino & Cavanaugh, “Minority Rights in the Middle East”
- Devji, “Muslim Zion”
- Shalev, “American Zion”
- Non sum Oedipus, sed Morus