The National Center for Collective Bargaining in Higher Education and the Professions will host its Annual National Conference on “Thinking about Tomorrow: Collective Bargaining and Labor Relations in Higher Education” at the CUNY Graduate Center from April 19-21. St. John’s Law’s Professor David Gregory will moderate one of the conference’s panels, “Catholic Colleges and Universities: Collective Bargaining and NLRB Jurisdiction.” Get more information and register here.
- Notre Dame Law Review Symposium on Dignitatis Humanae (Nov. 5-6)
- Covington-Ward, “Gesture and Power”
- Religious Freedom in America
- Roberts, “Voodoo and Power”
- Around the Web this Week
- Accetti, “Relativism and Religion”
- “The ‘Alawis of Syria: War, Faith and Politics in the Levant” (Kerr & Larkin, eds.)
- Should Catholic Hospitals be Catholic?
- Smith, “Religious Persecution and Political Order in the United States”
- Kleidosty, “The Concert of Civilizations”