For readers attending the American Historical Association’s Annual Meeting in New York this weekend, I’ll be on a Sunday panel, “Contemporary Orthodox Christianity and Human Rights.” The panel, sponsored by the American Society of Church History, is chaired by Penn’s Sally Gordon, who participated in our Joint Colloquium this past spring. Details are here. Please stop by and say hello!
- Bowman, “Cosmoipolitan Justice”
- Ford, “Jesus Master of Law”
- In Turkey, the Clash of Civilizations Continues
- Gorbachev & Ikeda, “Moral Lessons of the Twentieth Century: Gorbachev and Ikeda on Buddhism and Communism”
- “Religion and Human Rights: Global Challenges from Intercultural Perspectives” (Gräb & Wilhelm eds.)
- “Muslims and Political Participation in Britain” (Peace, ed.)
- Kersten, “Cosmopolitans and Heretics”
- What’s Happening in Argentina?
- Holt v. Hobbs Podcast
- Around the Web This Week