In our most recent podcast, Center Director Mark Movsesian and Associate Director Marc DeGirolami discuss last week’s oral argument in Sebelius v. Hobby Lobby, the Contraception Mandate case. We address the background of the litigation, the rhetorical strategies adopted by each side, and the major doctrinal questions the Court will need to resolve. We also make predictions about how the Justices will ultimately rule. The podcast will be useful for students and others looking for an introduction to this extremely important case.
- Holman, “Beholden: Religion, Global Health, and Human Rights”
- Islam, “Limits of Islamism: Jamaat-e-Islami in Contemporary India and Bangladesh”
- Gigantor Takes Over Blogging at CLR Forum
- Call for Papers: “Regulating Religion: Normativity and Change at the Intersection of Law and Religion”
- Crabtree, “Holy Nation”
- “Judaism, Christianity, and Islam” (Gilman, ed.)
- Free Exercise by Moonlight
- Canada’s Hobby Lobby Moment?
- Miah, “Muslims, Schooling and the Question of Self-Segregation”