In our most recent podcast, Center Director Mark Movsesian and Associate Director Marc DeGirolami discuss last week’s oral argument in Sebelius v. Hobby Lobby, the Contraception Mandate case. We address the background of the litigation, the rhetorical strategies adopted by each side, and the major doctrinal questions the Court will need to resolve. We also make predictions about how the Justices will ultimately rule. The podcast will be useful for students and others looking for an introduction to this extremely important case.
- Is More Less? Or is More More?
- Rose, “Jewish Philosophical Politics in Germany, 1789-1848″
- “Hinduism” (Sweetman, ed.)
- Is ISIS Ready to Move on Aleppo?
- Peter Berger on the Anglican Establishment
- Obama Administration Announces Plans to Revise the Contraceptives Mandate
- “Profane” (Grenda, Beneke, & Nash, eds.)
- Sullivan, “A Ministry of Presence”
- “Buddhist Responses to Globalization” (Kalmanson & Shields, eds.)
- Gibson & Karim, “Women of the Nation”