CLR Forum readers in New York City: I’ll be speaking next Wednesday, February 20, at a meeting of the Religion Communicators Council. My talk will address the emerging field of law and religion. Details are here. Please stop by and say hello!
- New Bill of Rights App!
- Hambler, “Religious Expression in the Workplace and the Contested Role of Law”
- Meadors, “American Public Religion in Frankfurter and Scalia Opinions”
- “Multiculturalism and Religious Identity: Canada and India” (Sikka & Beaman eds.)
- “The Public Face of African New Religious Movements in Diaspora: Imagining the Religious ‘Other’” (Adogame ed.)
- Around the Web This Week
- Panel Discussion: “Pope Francis: The First Year” (Fordham University School of Law, Oct. 14)
- “Legal Cases, New Religious Movements, and Minority Faiths” (Richardson & Bellanger eds.)
- “Religion, Nation and Democracy in the South Caucasus” (Agadjanian et al., eds.)
- Center Announces New Student Fellows