CLR Forum readers in New York City: I’ll be speaking next Wednesday, February 20, at a meeting of the Religion Communicators Council. My talk will address the emerging field of law and religion. Details are here. Please stop by and say hello!
- Subway Ads and Mental Maps
- Fromont, “The Art of Conversion: Christian Visual Culture in the Kingdom of Kongo”
- Halim, “Legal Authority in Premodern Islam”
- “Catholic Midwives Must Supervise Abortions, Supreme Court Decides”
- The Proctor: A Legal Note from David Copperfield
- What is an Advertisement Without “Moral” or “Political Content”?
- Disapproving Religion in the NYC Subway
- Piatt, “Catholic Legal Perspectives”
- Allitt on Europe and Cultural Difference
- Dawson, “The Gods of Revolution”