CLR Forum readers in New York City: I’ll be speaking next Wednesday, February 20, at a meeting of the Religion Communicators Council. My talk will address the emerging field of law and religion. Details are here. Please stop by and say hello!
- Is ISIS Ready to Move on Aleppo?
- Peter Berger on the Anglican Establishment
- Obama Administration Announces Plans to Revise the Contraceptives Mandate
- “Profane” (Grenda, Beneke, & Nash, eds.)
- Sullivan, “A Ministry of Presence”
- “Buddhist Responses to Globalization” (Kalmanson & Shields, eds.)
- Gibson & Karim, “Women of the Nation”
- My Review of Steve Smith’s Rise and Decline of American Religious Freedom
- “Christian Faith and Social Justice” (McCracken, ed.)
- Ndzovuis, “Muslims in Kenyan Politics”