St. John’s University will host a lecture, “Civic Kinship: A Christian Ethic of Immigration,” on March 4. The lecture, the fifth annual Catholic Studies Lecture, will be delivered by Professor Kristin Heyer (Santa Clara). Details are here.
- Rose, “Jewish Philosophical Politics in Germany, 1789-1848″
- “Hinduism” (Sweetman, ed.)
- Is ISIS Ready to Move on Aleppo?
- Peter Berger on the Anglican Establishment
- Obama Administration Announces Plans to Revise the Contraceptives Mandate
- “Profane” (Grenda, Beneke, & Nash, eds.)
- Sullivan, “A Ministry of Presence”
- “Buddhist Responses to Globalization” (Kalmanson & Shields, eds.)
- Gibson & Karim, “Women of the Nation”
- My Review of Steve Smith’s Rise and Decline of American Religious Freedom