St. John’s University will host a lecture, ”Civic Kinship: A Christian Ethic of Immigration,” on March 4. The lecture, the fifth annual Catholic Studies Lecture, will be delivered by Professor Kristin Heyer (Santa Clara). Details are here.
- Will the Hagia Sophia Again Become a Mosque?
- REMINDER: Register for the 2014 Lumen Christi Conference!
- “The Oxford Handbook of Atheism” (Bullivant & Ruse, eds.)
- Conference: Christianity and Freedom (Dec.13-14)
- “The Original Atheists” (S.T. Joshi, ed.)
- Compton, “The Evangelical Origins of the Living Constitution”
- Yoga in Public Schools, American and Indian
- On the Claim That Exemptions From the Contraception Mandate Violate the Establishment Clause
- Symposium on State-Sponsored Religious Displays Now in Print
- Stoner on the Disposition of the Common Law