I’ve always thought of natural law and law and economics as opposing schools of thought. Like Rick in Casablanca, I must have been misinformed. On March 21, law and economics scholar Richard Epstein will deliver the Spring 2013 Natural Law Colloquium Lecture at Fordham. Details are here.
- Canada’s Hobby Lobby Moment?
- Miah, “Muslims, Schooling and the Question of Self-Segregation”
- “Cultural, Religious and Political Contestations” (Mansouri, ed.)
- Around the Web This Week
- “Funding Religious Heritage” (Fornerod, ed.)
- “Dissent on Core Beliefs” (Chambers & Nosco, eds.)
- “It is by obeying the judgments of our predecessors that we are empowered to make judgments of our own.”
- Hon. Kenneth Starr to Lecture at Touro on “The First Freedom: Religious Liberty in America”
- “Religious Literacy in Policy and Practice” (Dinham & Francis, eds.)
- “The Transformation of Politicised Religion: From Zealots into Leaders” (Elsenhans et al., eds.)