The New York Lawyers Chapter of the Federalist Society will host a panel discussion, “Can Government Deny the Use of Public Space for Religious Services? Bronx Household of Faith v. NYC Department of Education,” in New York on Wednesday, February 20. Speakers include Jordan Lorence (Alliance Defending Freedom) and CLR Forum Guest Author Nelson Tebbe (Brooklyn Law School). Details are here.
- “Catholic Midwives Must Supervise Abortions, Supreme Court Decides”
- The Proctor: A Legal Note from David Copperfield
- What is an Advertisement Without “Moral” or “Political Content”?
- Disapproving Religion in the NYC Subway
- Piatt, “Catholic Legal Perspectives”
- Allitt on Europe and Cultural Difference
- Dawson, “The Gods of Revolution”
- Lumen Christi Conference: “The Vocation of a Christian Law Professor,” January 2, 2015
- Fried, “The Middle Ages” (Lewis trans.)
- Ryback, “Hitler’s First Victims”