The New York Lawyers Chapter of the Federalist Society will host a panel discussion, “Can Government Deny the Use of Public Space for Religious Services? Bronx Household of Faith v. NYC Department of Education,” in New York on Wednesday, February 20. Speakers include Jordan Lorence (Alliance Defending Freedom) and CLR Forum Guest Author Nelson Tebbe (Brooklyn Law School). Details are here.
- In Turkey, the Clash of Civilizations Continues
- Gorbachev & Ikeda, “Moral Lessons of the Twentieth Century: Gorbachev and Ikeda on Buddhism and Communism”
- “Religion and Human Rights: Global Challenges from Intercultural Perspectives” (Gräb & Wilhelm eds.)
- “Muslims and Political Participation in Britain” (Peace, ed.)
- Kersten, “Cosmopolitans and Heretics”
- What’s Happening in Argentina?
- Holt v. Hobbs Podcast
- Around the Web This Week
- Commins, “Islam in Saudi Arabia”
- Sciorra, “Built with Faith: Italian American Imagination and Catholic Material Culture in New York City”