The New York Lawyers Chapter of the Federalist Society will host a panel discussion, “Can Government Deny the Use of Public Space for Religious Services? Bronx Household of Faith v. NYC Department of Education,” in New York on Wednesday, February 20. Speakers include Jordan Lorence (Alliance Defending Freedom) and CLR Forum Guest Author Nelson Tebbe (Brooklyn Law School). Details are here.
- Why Did ISIS Destroy the Tomb of Jonah?
- “Religious Minorities and Cultural Diversity in the Dutch Republic” (den Hollander et al., eds.)
- Conference: Non-Public School Graduates in Civil Society: Release of Data (September 10)
- Around the Web This Week
- “Family, Religion and Law” (Shah, Foblets & Rohe, eds.)
- Nedilsky, “Converts to Civil Society”
- America’s Duty to Iraq’s Christians
- Is More Less? Or is More More?
- Rose, “Jewish Philosophical Politics in Germany, 1789-1848″
- “Hinduism” (Sweetman, ed.)