The New York Lawyers Chapter of the Federalist Society will host a panel discussion, “Can Government Deny the Use of Public Space for Religious Services? Bronx Household of Faith v. NYC Department of Education,” in New York on Wednesday, February 20. Speakers include Jordan Lorence (Alliance Defending Freedom) and CLR Forum Guest Author Nelson Tebbe (Brooklyn Law School). Details are here.
- NYC Council Passes Equal Access Resolution for Churches to School Property
- Is Yoga Constitutional?
- Around the Web This Week
- Rzeznik, “Church and Estate”
- Cohen, “Divine Service? Judaism and Israel’s Armed Forces”
- Reilly et al., eds., “Religion, Gender, and the Public Sphere”
- Kaskowitz, “God Bless America”
- Mackil, “Creating a Common Polity”
- Two New Books on Pentecostalism
- Lombardi on Islamic Constitutions