By far the most fascinating story to be covered at today’s inaugural festivities involves the genesis and meaning of Justice Scalia’s head-dress. The voracious hunger for conspiratorial explanations in the Twitterverse was predictable, but it was sated (or perhaps ‘whetted’ is the mot juste) by CLR Forum friend Kevin Walsh, whose dash and sense of medieval panache is second to none.
- Call for Papers: “Regulating Religion: Normativity and Change at the Intersection of Law and Religion”
- Crabtree, “Holy Nation”
- “Judaism, Christianity, and Islam” (Gilman, ed.)
- Free Exercise by Moonlight
- Canada’s Hobby Lobby Moment?
- Miah, “Muslims, Schooling and the Question of Self-Segregation”
- “Cultural, Religious and Political Contestations” (Mansouri, ed.)
- Around the Web This Week
- “Funding Religious Heritage” (Fornerod, ed.)
- “Dissent on Core Beliefs” (Chambers & Nosco, eds.)