For CLR Forum readers attending the AALS Meeting in New Orleans this weekend, the annual Lumen Christi Conference on Christian Legal Thought will take place on Saturday, January 5. This year’s meeting will focus on a recent statement on the nature of law by Evangelical and Catholic scholars and will include speakers from non-Christian perspectives as well. Details are here.
- “Catholic Midwives Must Supervise Abortions, Supreme Court Decides”
- The Proctor: A Legal Note from David Copperfield
- What is an Advertisement Without “Moral” or “Political Content”?
- Disapproving Religion in the NYC Subway
- Piatt, “Catholic Legal Perspectives”
- Allitt on Europe and Cultural Difference
- Dawson, “The Gods of Revolution”
- Lumen Christi Conference: “The Vocation of a Christian Law Professor,” January 2, 2015
- Fried, “The Middle Ages” (Lewis trans.)
- Ryback, “Hitler’s First Victims”