For CLR Forum readers attending the AALS Meeting in New Orleans this weekend, the annual Lumen Christi Conference on Christian Legal Thought will take place on Saturday, January 5. This year’s meeting will focus on a recent statement on the nature of law by Evangelical and Catholic scholars and will include speakers from non-Christian perspectives as well. Details are here.
- Does RFRA’s Least Restrictive Means Test Violate the Constitution?
- Will the Hagia Sophia Again Become a Mosque?
- REMINDER: Register for the 2014 Lumen Christi Conference!
- “The Oxford Handbook of Atheism” (Bullivant & Ruse, eds.)
- Conference: Christianity and Freedom (Dec.13-14)
- “The Original Atheists” (S.T. Joshi, ed.)
- Compton, “The Evangelical Origins of the Living Constitution”
- Yoga in Public Schools, American and Indian
- On the Claim That Exemptions From the Contraception Mandate Violate the Establishment Clause
- Symposium on State-Sponsored Religious Displays Now in Print