Next month, Fordham’s Institute on Religion, Law & Lawyer’s Work will host a lecture by Rabbi Gordon Tucker, “Between Validity and Truth Falls the Shadow: Law-talk and God-talk in Judaism.” Details are here.
- NYC Council Passes Equal Access Resolution for Churches to School Property
- Is Yoga Constitutional?
- Around the Web This Week
- Rzeznik, “Church and Estate”
- Cohen, “Divine Service? Judaism and Israel’s Armed Forces”
- Reilly et al., eds., “Religion, Gender, and the Public Sphere”
- Kaskowitz, “God Bless America”
- Mackil, “Creating a Common Polity”
- Two New Books on Pentecostalism
- Lombardi on Islamic Constitutions