Next Monday, December 17, the Brookings Institution will host a conference, “Four More Years for the White House Office of Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships,” in Washington, DC. Speakers will include Joshua DuBois, the office’s current executive director, and other Obama Administration officials. Panels will be moderated by E.J. Dionne and Melissa Rogers. Details are here.
- “Catholic Midwives Must Supervise Abortions, Supreme Court Decides”
- The Proctor: A Legal Note from David Copperfield
- What is an Advertisement Without “Moral” or “Political Content”?
- Disapproving Religion in the NYC Subway
- Piatt, “Catholic Legal Perspectives”
- Allitt on Europe and Cultural Difference
- Dawson, “The Gods of Revolution”
- Lumen Christi Conference: “The Vocation of a Christian Law Professor,” January 2, 2015
- Fried, “The Middle Ages” (Lewis trans.)
- Ryback, “Hitler’s First Victims”