Here is a very useful Religion and Politics Dissertation Fellowship for those who are completing their dissertation in a field related to law and religion, courtesy of the Danforth Center at Washington University in St. Louis and our friend John Inazu.
- Holman, “Beholden: Religion, Global Health, and Human Rights”
- Islam, “Limits of Islamism: Jamaat-e-Islami in Contemporary India and Bangladesh”
- Gigantor Takes Over Blogging at CLR Forum
- Call for Papers: “Regulating Religion: Normativity and Change at the Intersection of Law and Religion”
- Crabtree, “Holy Nation”
- “Judaism, Christianity, and Islam” (Gilman, ed.)
- Free Exercise by Moonlight
- Canada’s Hobby Lobby Moment?
- Miah, “Muslims, Schooling and the Question of Self-Segregation”