Georgetown’s Berkley Center will host a conference, “Christianity and Freedom: Historical and Contemporary Perspectives,” this Friday, December 14, in Washington, DC. RSVP is required; details are here.
- Is ISIS Ready to Move on Aleppo?
- Peter Berger on the Anglican Establishment
- Obama Administration Announces Plans to Revise the Contraceptives Mandate
- “Profane” (Grenda, Beneke, & Nash, eds.)
- Sullivan, “A Ministry of Presence”
- “Buddhist Responses to Globalization” (Kalmanson & Shields, eds.)
- Gibson & Karim, “Women of the Nation”
- My Review of Steve Smith’s Rise and Decline of American Religious Freedom
- “Christian Faith and Social Justice” (McCracken, ed.)
- Ndzovuis, “Muslims in Kenyan Politics”