Georgetown’s Berkley Center will host a conference, “Christianity and Freedom: Historical and Contemporary Perspectives,” this Friday, December 14, in Washington, DC. RSVP is required; details are here.
- The Proctor: A Legal Note from David Copperfield
- What is an Advertisement Without “Moral” or “Political Content”?
- Disapproving Religion in the NYC Subway
- Piatt, “Catholic Legal Perspectives”
- Allitt on Europe and Cultural Difference
- Dawson, “The Gods of Revolution”
- Lumen Christi Conference: “The Vocation of a Christian Law Professor,” January 2, 2015
- Fried, “The Middle Ages” (Lewis trans.)
- Ryback, “Hitler’s First Victims”
- “Comprehending Christian Zionism” (Gunner & Smith eds.)