Tomorrow morning, I’ll be the speaker at the New York Guild of Catholic Lawyers First Friday series. My talk, which will address the law of religious symbols in the United States and Europe, will begin at 8:15 am at the Church of Our Saviour, 59 Park Ave. (at 38th St.). For details, please contact Robert Crotty at Kelley Drye & Warren, LLP. CLR Forum readers in the neighborhood, stop by and say hello.
- Subway Ads and Mental Maps
- Fromont, “The Art of Conversion: Christian Visual Culture in the Kingdom of Kongo”
- Halim, “Legal Authority in Premodern Islam”
- “Catholic Midwives Must Supervise Abortions, Supreme Court Decides”
- The Proctor: A Legal Note from David Copperfield
- What is an Advertisement Without “Moral” or “Political Content”?
- Disapproving Religion in the NYC Subway
- Piatt, “Catholic Legal Perspectives”
- Allitt on Europe and Cultural Difference
- Dawson, “The Gods of Revolution”