Tomorrow morning, I’ll be the speaker at the New York Guild of Catholic Lawyers First Friday series. My talk, which will address the law of religious symbols in the United States and Europe, will begin at 8:15 am at the Church of Our Saviour, 59 Park Ave. (at 38th St.). For details, please contact Robert Crotty at Kelley Drye & Warren, LLP. CLR Forum readers in the neighborhood, stop by and say hello.
- Notre Dame Law Review Symposium on Dignitatis Humanae (Nov. 5-6)
- Covington-Ward, “Gesture and Power”
- Religious Freedom in America
- Roberts, “Voodoo and Power”
- Around the Web this Week
- Accetti, “Relativism and Religion”
- “The ‘Alawis of Syria: War, Faith and Politics in the Levant” (Kerr & Larkin, eds.)
- Should Catholic Hospitals be Catholic?
- Smith, “Religious Persecution and Political Order in the United States”
- Kleidosty, “The Concert of Civilizations”