The Interdisciplinary Program in Law and Religion at the Catholic University of America will host a conference, “The Status of the Christian Communities in Iraqi Kurdistan: Challenges and Opportunities,” on Wednesday, December 5, in Washington, DC. Panels will address the history of Christian communities in Iraqi Kurdistan, their present condition, and the legal challenges they face. Details are here.
- “Catholic Midwives Must Supervise Abortions, Supreme Court Decides”
- The Proctor: A Legal Note from David Copperfield
- What is an Advertisement Without “Moral” or “Political Content”?
- Disapproving Religion in the NYC Subway
- Piatt, “Catholic Legal Perspectives”
- Allitt on Europe and Cultural Difference
- Dawson, “The Gods of Revolution”
- Lumen Christi Conference: “The Vocation of a Christian Law Professor,” January 2, 2015
- Fried, “The Middle Ages” (Lewis trans.)
- Ryback, “Hitler’s First Victims”