The Interdisciplinary Program in Law and Religion at the Catholic University of America will host a conference, “The Status of the Christian Communities in Iraqi Kurdistan: Challenges and Opportunities,” on Wednesday, December 5, in Washington, DC. Panels will address the history of Christian communities in Iraqi Kurdistan, their present condition, and the legal challenges they face. Details are here.
- Is ISIS Ready to Move on Aleppo?
- Peter Berger on the Anglican Establishment
- Obama Administration Announces Plans to Revise the Contraceptives Mandate
- “Profane” (Grenda, Beneke, & Nash, eds.)
- Sullivan, “A Ministry of Presence”
- “Buddhist Responses to Globalization” (Kalmanson & Shields, eds.)
- Gibson & Karim, “Women of the Nation”
- My Review of Steve Smith’s Rise and Decline of American Religious Freedom
- “Christian Faith and Social Justice” (McCracken, ed.)
- Ndzovuis, “Muslims in Kenyan Politics”