Fordham Law School’s Leitner Center for International Law and Justice will host a panel, “Overcoming Genocide Denial,” on December 4. The panel will offer a comparative examination of the Holocaust and the Armenian, Rwandan, and Sudanese Genocides. Speakers include Taner Akçam (Clark University), Gregory Stanton (George Mason University) and Sheri Rosenberg (Cardozo Law School). Details are here.
- Covington-Ward, “Gesture and Power”
- Religious Freedom in America
- Roberts, “Voodoo and Power”
- Around the Web this Week
- Accetti, “Relativism and Religion”
- “The ‘Alawis of Syria: War, Faith and Politics in the Levant” (Kerr & Larkin, eds.)
- Should Catholic Hospitals be Catholic?
- Smith, “Religious Persecution and Political Order in the United States”
- Kleidosty, “The Concert of Civilizations”
- Marsden, “The Crisis of Religious Toleration in Imperial Russia”