The lecture at Fordham’s Institute on Religion, Law & Lawyer’s Work, “The Arab Spring: Its Impact on International Politics, International Law, and International Relations,” originally scheduled for November 1 and canceled because of Hurricane Sandy, has been rescheduled for December 4. Details are here.
- The Libertas Project: Year Two
- Bowman, “Cosmoipolitan Justice”
- Ford, “Jesus Master of Law”
- In Turkey, the Clash of Civilizations Continues
- Gorbachev & Ikeda, “Moral Lessons of the Twentieth Century: Gorbachev and Ikeda on Buddhism and Communism”
- “Religion and Human Rights: Global Challenges from Intercultural Perspectives” (Gräb & Wilhelm eds.)
- “Muslims and Political Participation in Britain” (Peace, ed.)
- Kersten, “Cosmopolitans and Heretics”
- What’s Happening in Argentina?
- Holt v. Hobbs Podcast