CLR Forum Director Mark Movsesian appeared this week on Voice of America’s “International Edition with Avi Arditti and Kate Woodsome” to discuss the regulation of religiously offensive speech in the United States, Europe, and around the world. Click on the player below to listen.
- Herringer, “Victorians and the Virgin Mary: Religion and Gender in England 1830-85″
- Rice,”Contraception and Persecution”
- Mayor de Blasio Reverses NYC Dept of Education Policy of Exclusion
- David Cameron on the Persecution of Christians
- French & Nathan (eds.), Buddhism and Law: An Introduction
- Kanarek, “Biblical Narrative and the Formation of Rabbinic Law”
- Machiavelli’s Civil Religion
- Quote for the Day
- The Weekly Five
- How Do You Say “Nones” in French?