CLR Forum Director Mark Movsesian appeared this week on Voice of America’s “International Edition with Avi Arditti and Kate Woodsome” to discuss the regulation of religiously offensive speech in the United States, Europe, and around the world. Click on the player below to listen.
- NYC Council Passes Equal Access Resolution for Churches to School Property
- Is Yoga Constitutional?
- Around the Web This Week
- Rzeznik, “Church and Estate”
- Cohen, “Divine Service? Judaism and Israel’s Armed Forces”
- Reilly et al., eds., “Religion, Gender, and the Public Sphere”
- Kaskowitz, “God Bless America”
- Mackil, “Creating a Common Polity”
- Two New Books on Pentecostalism
- Lombardi on Islamic Constitutions