I’ll be participating in a conference next Thursday, September 13 — “Catholic Perspectives on Religious Liberty” — organized by Tom Farr and hosted by the Berkley Center for Religion, Peace, and World Affairs at Georgetown University Law Center. The keynote speaker is Cardinal Donald Wuerl and the balance of the conference is organized in 3 fairly conversational panels, each of which is devoted to a separate topic. If you are able to come, please stop by and say hi. More details here.
- Gray on the Ubiquity of Evil
- The Obama Effect?
- Around the Web this Week
- “Religion, Violence and Cities” (O’Dowd & McKnight eds.)
- Mullin, “Constructing Political Islam as the New Other: America and Its Post-War on Terror Politics”
- Panel at AAR Meeting Next Month
- Upcoming Natural Law Colloquium Lecture at Fordham
- Abraham, “Islamic Reform and Colonial Discourse on Modernity in India”
- O’Connell, “God Wills It”
- Martin, “Politics, Landlords and Islam in Pakistan”