Thanks so much to both Mark Movsesian and Marc DeGirolami for inviting me here to guest blog this month. It’s been such a great opportunity to discuss some law & religion issues I’ve been thinking through, especially some of the back-and-forth on my Litigating Religion draft. Looking forward to having future law & religion conversations somewhere in the blogosphere!
- Castagna, “A Bridge across the Ocean: The United States and the Holy See Between the Two World Wars”
- “Sites of European Antisemitism in the Age of Mass Politics, 1880–1918″ (Nemes et al., eds.)
- The Civil Religion of the First World War
- France to Facilitate Asylum for Iraqi Christians
- The Forum in the Law Reviews
- Like Us? Tell the ABA
- Kochen, “Organ Donation and the Divine Lien in Talmudic Law”
- “Modern Islamic Thinking and Activism” (Erkan Toguslu & Johan Leman, eds.)
- Conference: “Liberty and Justice for All” (October 2-5)
- Why Did ISIS Destroy the Tomb of Jonah?