The International Institute for the Sociology of Law in Onanti, Spain will hold a conference, “‘Illegal’ Covering: Comparative Perspectives on Legal and Social Discourses on Religious Diversity,” this Thursday and Friday, May 17-18. The conference organizers are Valerie Amiraux (University of Montreal) and Pascale Fournier (University of Ottawa). For details, follow the links here.
- “Catholic Midwives Must Supervise Abortions, Supreme Court Decides”
- The Proctor: A Legal Note from David Copperfield
- What is an Advertisement Without “Moral” or “Political Content”?
- Disapproving Religion in the NYC Subway
- Piatt, “Catholic Legal Perspectives”
- Allitt on Europe and Cultural Difference
- Dawson, “The Gods of Revolution”
- Lumen Christi Conference: “The Vocation of a Christian Law Professor,” January 2, 2015
- Fried, “The Middle Ages” (Lewis trans.)
- Ryback, “Hitler’s First Victims”