The International Institute for the Sociology of Law in Onanti, Spain will hold a conference, “‘Illegal’ Covering: Comparative Perspectives on Legal and Social Discourses on Religious Diversity,” this Thursday and Friday, May 17-18. The conference organizers are Valerie Amiraux (University of Montreal) and Pascale Fournier (University of Ottawa). For details, follow the links here.
- Around the Web This Week
- “Family, Religion and Law” (Shah, Foblets & Rohe, eds.)
- Nedilsky, “Converts to Civil Society”
- America’s Duty to Iraq’s Christians
- Is More Less? Or is More More?
- Rose, “Jewish Philosophical Politics in Germany, 1789-1848″
- “Hinduism” (Sweetman, ed.)
- Is ISIS Ready to Move on Aleppo?
- Peter Berger on the Anglican Establishment
- Obama Administration Announces Plans to Revise the Contraceptives Mandate