Lectures from the 2012 Legal Theory Conference – “The Competing Claims of Law and Religion” – are now available online in audio and video format. Marc DeGirolami’s lecture, entitled “The Method of Tragedy and History Applied” is available here and Mark Movsesian’s lecture, entitled “Crosses and Culture: Public Religious Symbols in the U.S. and Europe” is available here (lecture begins at 35:15).
- REMINDER: Register for the 2014 Lumen Christi Conference!
- “The Oxford Handbook of Atheism” (Bullivant & Ruse, eds.)
- Conference: Christianity and Freedom (Dec.13-14)
- “The Original Atheists” (S.T. Joshi, ed.)
- Compton, “The Evangelical Origins of the Living Constitution”
- Yoga in Public Schools, American and Indian
- On the Claim That Exemptions From the Contraception Mandate Violate the Establishment Clause
- Symposium on State-Sponsored Religious Displays Now in Print
- Stoner on the Disposition of the Common Law
- “For the Common Convenience of the Learned”