The Senate earlier today debated an amendment to a transportation bill introduced by Senator Roy Blunt of Missouri which would allow a religious employer to opt out of any health care decision for any religious reason of conscience. The amendment was quite broad in scope, and it was tabled by a vote of 51-48.
- Does RFRA’s Least Restrictive Means Test Violate the Constitution?
- Will the Hagia Sophia Again Become a Mosque?
- REMINDER: Register for the 2014 Lumen Christi Conference!
- “The Oxford Handbook of Atheism” (Bullivant & Ruse, eds.)
- Conference: Christianity and Freedom (Dec.13-14)
- “The Original Atheists” (S.T. Joshi, ed.)
- Compton, “The Evangelical Origins of the Living Constitution”
- Yoga in Public Schools, American and Indian
- On the Claim That Exemptions From the Contraception Mandate Violate the Establishment Clause
- Symposium on State-Sponsored Religious Displays Now in Print