The on-line interview series, Dialogues on Law and Justice, first noted by my colleague Mark, has posted a very useful and informative dialogue with Rick Garnett (Notre Dame) about the ministerial exception; the Hosanna-Tabor case and the several positions of the government, the legal academy, and the Court; some of the mechanics of Supreme Court cert. review; the relationship of the ME to other free exercise issues; and the various meanings of church-state “separation.” Check it out.
- Call for Papers: Law, Religion and Bioethics
- Miller, “Good Catholics: The Battle over Abortion in the Catholic Church”
- Sirry, “Scriptural Polemics: The Qur’an and Other Religions”
- The Return of the Dhimma?
- Happy 450th Birthday to William Shakespeare
- Why Protect Religion?
- Sandberg, “Religion, Law and Society”
- Janes & Houen (eds.), “Martyrdom and Terrorism: Pre-Modern to Contemporary Perspectives”
- The Weekly Five
- Aronoff, “The Political Psychology of Israeli Prime Ministers”