Marc O. DeGirolami participated in the Annual Law and Religion Roundtable (ALRR) hosted by Northwestern University School of Law in Chicago, IL. The ALRR provides a forum for scholars of religious freedom to share cutting-edge works and engage in discipline-shaping conversations. DeGirolami presented a chapter of his forthcoming book: Tragedy and History: The Quality of Religious Liberty.
- Will the Hagia Sophia Again Become a Mosque?
- REMINDER: Register for the 2014 Lumen Christi Conference!
- “The Oxford Handbook of Atheism” (Bullivant & Ruse, eds.)
- Conference: Christianity and Freedom (Dec.13-14)
- “The Original Atheists” (S.T. Joshi, ed.)
- Compton, “The Evangelical Origins of the Living Constitution”
- Yoga in Public Schools, American and Indian
- On the Claim That Exemptions From the Contraception Mandate Violate the Establishment Clause
- Symposium on State-Sponsored Religious Displays Now in Print
- Stoner on the Disposition of the Common Law