Marc O. DeGirolami participated in the Annual Law and Religion Roundtable (ALRR) hosted by Northwestern University School of Law in Chicago, IL. The ALRR provides a forum for scholars of religious freedom to share cutting-edge works and engage in discipline-shaping conversations. DeGirolami presented a chapter of his forthcoming book: Tragedy and History: The Quality of Religious Liberty.
- Keister & Sherkat (eds.), “Religion and Inequality in America: Research and Theory on Religion’s Role in Stratification”
- Stein, “Saharan Jews and the Fate of French Algeria”
- Call for Papers: Law, Religion and Bioethics
- Miller, “Good Catholics: The Battle over Abortion in the Catholic Church”
- Sirry, “Scriptural Polemics: The Qur’an and Other Religions”
- The Return of the Dhimma?
- Happy 450th Birthday to William Shakespeare
- Why Protect Religion?
- Sandberg, “Religion, Law and Society”
- Janes & Houen (eds.), “Martyrdom and Terrorism: Pre-Modern to Contemporary Perspectives”