Marc O. DeGirolami participated in the Annual Law and Religion Roundtable (ALRR) hosted by Northwestern University School of Law in Chicago, IL. The ALRR provides a forum for scholars of religious freedom to share cutting-edge works and engage in discipline-shaping conversations. DeGirolami presented a chapter of his forthcoming book: Tragedy and History: The Quality of Religious Liberty.
- Conference at EUI (Florence) on The Roberts Court and the Protection of Religious Freedom in the United States
- “The Oxford Handbook of American Islam” (Haddad & Smith, eds.)
- “Choreographies of Shared Sacred Sites: Religion, Politics, and Conflict Resolution” (Barkan & Barkey, eds.)
- Around the Web this Week
- Hertel, “The Crescent Remembered”
- “Politics of Religion and Nationalism” (Requejo & Nagel, eds.)
- More Questions on the Significant Harm to Third-Parties Establishment Clause Theory
- What’s Happening in Houston?
- Haynes, “Faith-Based Organizations at the United Nations”
- Klein, “Lives in Common: Arabs and Jews in Jerusalem, Jaffa and Hebron”