Marc O. DeGirolami participated in the Annual Law and Religion Roundtable (ALRR) hosted by Northwestern University School of Law in Chicago, IL. The ALRR provides a forum for scholars of religious freedom to share cutting-edge works and engage in discipline-shaping conversations. DeGirolami presented a chapter of his forthcoming book: Tragedy and History: The Quality of Religious Liberty.
- The Obama Effect?
- Around the Web this Week
- “Religion, Violence and Cities” (O’Dowd & McKnight eds.)
- Mullin, “Constructing Political Islam as the New Other: America and Its Post-War on Terror Politics”
- Panel at AAR Meeting Next Month
- Upcoming Natural Law Colloquium Lecture at Fordham
- Abraham, “Islamic Reform and Colonial Discourse on Modernity in India”
- O’Connell, “God Wills It”
- Martin, “Politics, Landlords and Islam in Pakistan”
- “Transformations of Religion and the Public Sphere: Postsecular Publics” (Braidotti et al. eds.)