Mark L. Movsesian participated in a conference hosted by the Oasis Foundation in Venice, Italy, entitled “Where is the Middle East Heading?” The conference explored the future of Christian minorities in the Muslim countries of Northern Africa and the Middle East. Movsesian presented his paper: Ottoman Secularization in the Nineteenth Century: The Tanzimat and Christian Minorities.
- Call for Papers: “Regulating Religion: Normativity and Change at the Intersection of Law and Religion”
- Crabtree, “Holy Nation”
- “Judaism, Christianity, and Islam” (Gilman, ed.)
- Free Exercise by Moonlight
- Canada’s Hobby Lobby Moment?
- Miah, “Muslims, Schooling and the Question of Self-Segregation”
- “Cultural, Religious and Political Contestations” (Mansouri, ed.)
- Around the Web This Week
- “Funding Religious Heritage” (Fornerod, ed.)
- “Dissent on Core Beliefs” (Chambers & Nosco, eds.)